Accidently ordered the wrong product? If you change your mind or are provided with the wrong supply, you are welcome to return the product.
To make an exchange or return, simply contact our friendly Customer Services team on 0800 800 424 with your order number, receipt or proof of purchase and contact details.
Here are some key things to note if your purchase is valid for exchange or return:
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Change Of Mind:
VALID returns must be processed within 30 days of the order being received.
Return shipping to the nearest Dulux Trade Outlet (to be advised by our Customer Services team) is to be arranged and paid for by the customer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered Post. As the sender, you assume any risk of lost, stolen or damaged goods during transit and therefore we recommend that you insure your parcel. Dulux will not be responsible for parcels lost, stolen or damaged in transit. Please note original shipping fees are non-refundable.
VALID items to be returned
- Sample paint pot – All sample pots from our Dulux colour range that are unopened, unused and in their original condition and packaging can be returned.
- Paint Swatch – Any Large Swatch that is unused, unopened and in their original condition and packaging can be returned.