- Water based
- Interior Only
- Available in 2L, 4L
- Must be tinted to Concrete Effect colours: Pale Elements and Onyx Edge
- Available in 2 colours
- Water Wash Up
- Suitable for interior walls in the living room, bedroom, or study
Product code: 690D0107
To be used on plasterboard, brick, cement, bare timber, set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass, metal surfaces
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Concrete Effect may be applied over an existing paint finish provided the surface is free of dirt, grease and dust. Scrape and sand down any loose, peeling or flaking paint. Surfaces previously painted with gloss or semi gloss paints should be sanded back to a dull finish.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 5 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Metal Surfaces
- Wall, Furniture
- Design Effects Range
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Steel Trowel
- How to Prepare
- Product must be tinted to ensure a uniform finish when using multiple containers.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water