- Water based
- Semi gloss
- Available in 1L, 4L
- Can only be tinted to Metallic Effect colours: Neutral Intrigue, Thebe Touch, Tempered Bronze, Stellar Glow, Chocolate Glimmer, more colours available
- Water wash up
- Creates the look of glimmering metal
- Available in a wide range of metallic colours
Product code: 690D0097
Dulux Metallic Effect is an interior, semi-gloss water based decorative finish with a glimmering metallic finish, available in a range of colours. Metallic effects is a specialty product, great for feature areas, that can be applied by brushing, sponging or spraying.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Metallic Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 14 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Bare Timber, Cement, Brick, Bare Set Plater, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass
- Wall, Furniture, Door
- Design Effects Range
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom, Office
- Application Method
- Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
Dulux Metallic Effect is suitable for use on interior walls, doors, trim or furniture.
- Gloss Level