Dulux Weathershield has been specially designed to provide a tough, hardwearing finish that provides protection from all weather conditions. Formulated with MaxiFlex Technology to expand and contract with the surface, Dulux guarantees Weathershield won't peel, flake or blister for as long as you live in your home. Click here to order online for delivery to your door.
- Self priming on most surfaces
- UV protection
- Water based
- Dulux MaxiFlex Technology
- Guaranteed for as long as you live in your home*
- Helps resist mould, dirt and stains
- Long lasting colour
- 2 hour recoat
- Easy, water clean up
- Flexible coating to expand and contact with the surface
- Environmental Choice approved
- Made in New Zealand
Product code: 54S
Exterior surfaces such as timber, bricks, concrete, fibre cement board, masonry, ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND®, COLORSTEEL®, galvanised iron and suitably prepared steel and wrought iron.
- 16 sq metres
- Wall, Door, Eave, Fence, Fretwork, Gable, Gutter, Window, Balustrade, Shade Grill, Handrail, Fascia, Column, Awning, Cladding, Steelwork, Veranda, Pergola
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Brush, roller, spray
- Clean Up Type
- Warranty Information
- Guaranteed for as long as you live in your home. Register your project details at www.dulux.com.au/weathershieldpromise We guarantee, as long as Weathershield is applied in accordance with instructions for use, it will not PEEL, FLAKE or BLISTER for as long as you live in your home. The guarantee applies to residential work only. For commercial work refer to duspec.com.au in AU or duspec.co.nz in NZ. If the product does not perform as specified, we will provide replacement product free of charge. This guarantee does not cover paint failure caused by any breakdown of existing coatings where Weathershield is applied over them, or in the event of substrate failure. To make a claim under the warranty, please contact Dulux on AUST 13 25 25, NZ 0800 800 424. You must be living in the house you have painted with Weathershield and show proof of purchase. You must bear all expenses incurred in making a claim. This warranty is in addition to and does not detract from any rights and remedies you may have under any applicable consumer law. Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.