The mid-level sheen of Dulux Wash&Wear Semi Gloss is a finish that works well on walls or even as an alternative to enamels on doors and skirting boards. 101 Barrier Technology creates a tough, hard wearing barrier that withstands wear and tear. Click here to order online for delivery to your door.
- 101 Barrier Technology
- Withstands wear and tear
- Low odour & Low VOC at <16g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Available in Vivid White, Deep and Ultra Deep bases
- Vivid White vailable in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- Deep and Ultra Deep available in 1L, 4L only
- Wipe away most common marks, scuffs and stains with a wet cloth
- Looks freshly painted for years
- Exceptional washability
- Environmental Choice approved
- Made in New Zealand
Product code: 52S
Dulux Wash&Wear Semi Gloss is recommended for all walls including frequently cleaned areas and wet areas.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Cracks or holes with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step® Water Based Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish Unpainted plasterboard, brick, cement: One coat of Dulux 1 Step® Water Based Bare timber: One coat of Dulux 1 Step® Water Based Set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass: One coat of Dulux Sealer Binder
- 16 square metres per L
- Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Timber, Steel (Galv), Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Concrete, Masonry, Plasterboard, Set plaster, Water proof plaster board, Brick & Block, Previously painted Plasterboard, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Off Form Concrete, Steel (mild), Non ferrous metals
- Wall, Door, Window, Skirting, Balustrade, Architrave, Partitioning, Cornice, Steelwork, Ceiling, Shelving & storage
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Lounge, Office
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water.
- Environmental Certifications
- Environmental Choice New Zealand Licensed,Complies with the requirements for the Applied Coatings credts in Green Star New Zealand rating tools.