- High performance metallic finish for special projects inside and outside the home
- Ideal for use on surfaces such as metal, wood and most plastic
- Available in Gold, Silver, Blue, Green, Red
- Available in 325g
- Bright metallic finish
- Fast drying
- Interior and exterior use
Product code: 31P
Undercoat dark surfaces with Dulux Duramax Undercoat to achieve the brightest finish. Prime all bare steel and iron with Dulux Duramax Metal Primer. Prime all plastic with Dulux Duramax Plastic Primer. Note: Some plastics like polyethylene do not allow for paint adhesion even with primers. Test the plastic project in an inconspicuous area first.
The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray. Undercoat dark surfaces with Dulux Duramax Undercoat to achieve the brightest finish. Prime all bare steel and iron with Dulux Duramax Metal Primer. Prime all plastic with Dulux Duramax Plastic Primer. Shake can for at least three minutes before use and regularly during use. Lower temperatures and high humidity will slow the drying and affect the gloss level. Avoid spraying when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Timber, Metal, Plastic
- Furniture, Fretwork
- Application Method
- Aerosol Spray Paint
- Clean Up
- Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges. Also wipe front of nozzle clean. Clean up overspray while it is still wet with mineral turps.