- Blocks stains from migrating through the topcoat
- Hides dark stains & colours
- Interior & exterior use
- Available in 350g spray, 1L, 4L, 10L
- Touch dry 45min, Re-coat 1.5hrs
- Suitable for use under Dulux topcoats
Product code: 30SX384A
Use on interior & exterior surfaces including hard set and paper-faced plasterboard, timber, MDF, chipboard, plywood, aged enamel, brick, render, masonry, concrete, cement sheet, Zincalume®, galvanised iron, uPVC, aluminium, previously painted surfaces and suitably primed steel. Blocks water & oil based stains such as food & beverage, grease, smoke, nicotine, water stains, mould stains, graffiti, crayon, ink, stains caused by fire damage, rust, lipstick, markers, tannin bleed, sap streaks and knots.
Remove as much of the stain as possible by cleaning with Selleys® Sugar Soap, sanding, scraping, etc. PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES Scrape off loose and flaking paint. Wash with Selleys® Sugar Soap to remove grease and grime. Fill nail holes and cracks with a suitable filler, then sand smooth. BARE TIMBER INCLUDING WEATHERBOARDS & HARDBOARDS Sand bare timber to a clean surface and dust down. Fill nail holes and cracks with suitable filler, then sand smooth and dust off. CHALKY SURFACES Sand back to a strongly bound surface and dust off. HIGH GLOSS OR HARD, AGED ENAMEL SURFACES Sand to a dull finish. PLASTERBOARD, MASONRY, MDF, RENDER, CONCRETE, CEMENT SHEET, SUITABLY PRIMED STEEL, GALVANISED IRON & ZINCALUME® Fill holes and other imperfections with a suitable filler, sand and dust off. Allow cement render and concrete to cure for a minimum of 28 days before applying Dulux PRECISION High Opacity Stain Blocker.
- Plasterboard, Paper faced plasterboard, Timber, MDF, Chipboard, Plywood, Aged Enamel, Brick, Render, Masonry, Concrete, Cement Sheet, Zincalume, Galvanised Iron, PVC, Aluminium, Steel
- Wall, Ceiling
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Cladding, Bathroom, Kitchen
- Application Method
- Roller, brush, spray Coverage Rate: Approx. 12m2/L depending upon the porosity of the surface
- Clean Up
- Clean brushes and equipment with mineral turpentine.