1.The Dulux Trade Direct program is operated by Dulux New Zealand, a division of DuluxGroup (New Zealand) Pty Limited (Company No 2355191. ABN 55 133 404 118) (‘Dulux’).
2. There is no membership fee to join Dulux Trade Direct or to download the Direct Trade Direct app.
3. You may not transfer your membership to any other person.
5. By accepting these terms and joining the Dulux Trade Direct program, you will be entitled to have certain discounts applied to your purchases of goods at Dulux trade outlets (including Dulux Trade Centres and Dulux Trade Depots).
6. Discounts are at Dulux’s discretion and may be changed from time to time.
7. You must present your Dulux Trade Direct membership proof (ie. Account number) at the point of sale, in order for your discount to applied.
8. This program operates in respect of cash sales and non-Dulux credit sales.
9. Membership will also entitle you to download and use the Dulux Trade Direct phone app, which can be used to place orders and have your discount applied from your mobile phone.
10. All supply of goods or services by Dulux to you through the Dulux Trade Direct program will be subject to the Dulux Terms and Conditions of Sale found at . Anything in this document which is inconsistent with those terms will take precedence.
11. Dulux may (in its absolute discretion) suspend or cancel your Dulux Trade Direct membership. If your membership is suspended or cancelled, membership discounts will only apply to purchases made prior to the suspension or cancellation.
12. Dulux may (in its absolute discretion) suspend, withdraw or terminate the Dulux Trade Direct program. If Dulux terminates the Program, it will endeavour to provide members with 30 days’ notice.
13. Failure by Dulux to enforce a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that term or condition by Dulux.
14. Dulux may amend these terms and conditions. If the amendments are minor, Dulux will not be obliged to notify you. If the amendments are major, Dulux will give you no less than 30 days’ notice of the amendments. Such notices may appear the next time you log into the Dulux Trade Direct app.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Dulux excludes any liability suffered or incurred by you arising out of or connected with the Dulux Trade Direct program, including any consequential or indirect loss and whether caused by a breach of statute, breach of contract, negligence or other tort. Dulux does not warrant that the discounts will be or remain at any particular level, or that the program will continue for any particular time period.
16. PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
Dulux may disclose the information to contractors, market research organisations, marketing and communications agencies and its related group companies for this purpose. Dulux may also exchange your personal information with its service providers, such as delivery companies and technology providers.
You can unsubscribe to Dulux communications at any time by using the unsubscribe option on the communication.
(i) the personal information we collect;
(ii) what we do with it;
(iii) where we send it;
(iv) how you can access and correct it;
(v) how you can lodge a privacy complaint regarding the handling of your personal information;
(vi) how we handle those complaints;
(viii) online privacy; and
(ix) the types of service providers we use.
If you have any questions regarding the way Dulux handles your personal information or wish to seek access to, or correct, personal information we hold about you, please contact our Privacy Officer via or call .
Changes to this privacy statement
Dulux Trade Direct App -
* Available exclusively to Dulux Trade Direct Customers.
1. Collection of orders is subject to stock availability. To save you time, alternative stores for collection may be offered if insufficient stock is on hand at your nominated store.
3. Product range updated regularly. Only compatible colours offered in app so Dulux products maintain peak product performance. Not all products available everywhere - call us for assistance as required.