Dulux COVID-19 Level 2 update
At Level 2, our approach remains the same in terms of maintaining high standards of customer service, while keeping our employees and customers safe along with others with whom we interact.
With any face-to-face interactions, our specification team and commercial representatives will adhere to protocols, both our own and those of our customers. During these visits, we will continue to practice physical distancing rules and strict hygiene protocols. If you prefer to keep in contact only over the phone, please let your Dulux representative know.
• Our Specification team are available should you require help or advice with your project. You may reach them by phone, email or other remote conferencing arrangements.
• The Dulux Specifier Live Chat will continue to operate 5 days a week, from 2pm – 4pm. This is a great way for architects and designers to engage with our specification team and get the assistance and support required to meet their project specification needs.
• Our Colour Services team will fulfil orders of large colour swatches and sample pots. Due to unprecedented demand, there may be a delay processing and sending your order. Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to arrive. You may also notice some of the packaging is plainer than usual but please be assured you are still receiving the same great quality Dulux product. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you need help with placing orders, please get in touch with your Dulux Architectural Representative.
• Our Help & Advice line (0800 800 424) is operating normal hours.
• Our Dulux Colour App is available to download if you'd like help visualising colours. Read more here
We thank you for your continued support and will keep you updated with any further developments.
Please click here to read more on our COVID-19 Protocols and Q&A content.