How Dulux Online Colour Consultations work
Tell us a bit more about your project and request an appointment. We’ll match you to a suitable Dulux designer, who will contact you to say hello, confirm a consultation time and securely process payment.
What to Expect
- Fully qualified designers
- Interior and exterior expertise
- One-hour consultation
- Video or voice, you decide
- Share images and references
- Personalised professional report
- Colour and product recommendations
- Up to 5 Large Colour Swatches and two sample pots sent to your home
- Suitable for smaller residential projects (eg. up to 3 roooms)
Please note, when looking at colours online, images and swatches may not represent the true colour. Always check your colours with Large Colour Swatches and confirm your final colour choice with Dulux Sample Pots.
Request an appointment
Fast-track your colour scheme decision now by requesting an appointment with a qualified Dulux designer. We’ll follow-up with more information and next steps.
Our designers are highly trained, qualified professionals working in private practice. You’ll benefit from both their expertise and their experience working with clients just like you.
Every designer in our team is across both emerging and timeless design trends. They can talk to you with confidence about drawing inspiration from a current look while creating a space with longevity.
Your vision is unique. Dulux designers are there to listen and offer fresh perspective, ideas and practical guidance. Our goal is to give you the colour confidence to get that project started.