How Dulux In-home Colour Consultations work
We’ll match you with a qualified Dulux Designer in your area, who will contact you for a chat about your project and arrange a convenient time to visit.
Your designer comes to you to discuss your project in person. You'll be able to walk through the unique light, colour and textural aspects of your space while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
Your designer will follow-up with a colour and product recommendation document. So, whether you’re painting with a professional painter or doing it yourself, you’ll have all the details required to get the job done.
What to Expect
- A comprehensive in-home consultation with an experienced Dulux Designer
- A peronalised Colour and Product Report
- Up to 10 Large Colour Swatches and 2 free sample pots
- $25 off your Dulux Paint purchase*
- Perfect for full-house repaints, renovations and new builds
- Average consultation time is 2 hours, depending on the size of your project
Please note, when looking at colours online, images and swatches may not represent the true colour. Always check your colours with Large Colour Swatches and confirm your final colour choice with Dulux Sample Pots.
*When you purchase paint through our online store (https://onlineshop.dulux.co.nz) Valid for 12 months from the date of the consultation. Not including accessories or shipping. One use per consultation. For residential consultations only. Your Dulux Colour Designer will give you the discount code. DuluxGroup employees are not eligible for this offer.
Request an appointment
Fast-track your colour scheme decision now by requesting an appointment with a qualified Dulux designer.
We’ll follow-up with more information and next steps.
The help you need, delivered safely
All Dulux Designers delivering in-home consultations observe strict social distance and safety protocols. These include:
- Keeping a 2m distance from you and anyone else on your property at all times
- Designer will confirm that neither they or anyone living at their property is confirmed or suspected or awaiting test results of Covid-19; or if they are experiencing symptoms of being unwell.
- Confirming prior to the consultation that neither you or anyone living at your property is confirmed or suspected or awaiting test results of Covid-19; or if they are experiencing symptoms of being unwell.
- Best practice hygiene, including washing hands regularly, carrying sanitiser at all times and cleaning colour collateral and personal technology.
- Designers complete Dulux Contact Tracing document prior to each visit.
- All physical colour samples are packed hygienically at the Dulux Colour Centre and mailed to your door via contactless delivery.
Expert designers at your service
Each of our consultants are qualified designers who run their own business. We have designers in most regions New Zealand-wide, which means we can match you with an expert familiar with your local light and climate.
Our designers are trained, qualified professionals working in private practice. You’ll benefit from both their expertise and their experience working with clients just like you.
Every designer in our team is across both emerging and timeless design trends. They can talk to you with confidence about drawing inspiration from a current look while creating a space with longevity.
Your vision is unique. Dulux Designers are there to listen and offer fresh perspective, ideas and practical guidance. Our goal is to give you the colour confidence to get that project started.