- 101 Barrier Technology
- Withstands wear and tear
- Low odour & Low VOC at <16g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Can be machine tinted to a wide range of colours
- Available in Vivid White, Deep, Ultra Deep, Extra Bright, True Red, Bold Yellow, Orange and Blue bases
- Vivid White available in 500ml, 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- All other bases available in select sizes only
- Wipe away most common marks, scuffs and stains with a wet cloth
- Looks freshly painted for years
- Exceptional washability
- Hard wearing finish that lasts
Product code: 52L
Dulux Wash&Wear Low Sheen is highly recommended for all walls, especially in medium and high traffic areas such as hallways and family rooms.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Fill cracks or holes with filler. Spot prime repairs with Dulux® 1 Step Water Based. Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish. Unpainted plasterboard, brick, cement: One coat of Dulux® 1 Step Prepcoat Water Based. Bare timber: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass: One coat of Dulux Sealer Binder.
- 16 square metres per L
- Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Timber, Steel (Galv), Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Concrete, Masonry, Plasterboard, Set plaster, Water proof plaster board, Brick & Block, Previously painted Plasterboard, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Off Form Concrete, Steel (mild), Non ferrous metals
- Wall, Door, Window, Skirting, Balustrade, Architrave, Partitioning, Cornice, Steelwork, Ceiling, Shelving & storage
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Lounge, Office
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water.
Use DuluxWash&Wear Low Sheen on walls where a durable, mark resistant finish is required. Dulux Wash&Wear Low Sheen is particularly suited for high traffic, large surface areas.
- Gloss Level
- Environmental Certifications
- Environmental Choice New Zealand Licensed,Complies with the requirements for the Applied Coatings credts in Green Star New Zealand rating tools.