Soothe your senses with soft tones
This soothing collection comprises muted shades of powdery pinks and warm neutrals, enlivened by accents of muted citrus and a minty blue-green. It speaks of simplicity and understated luxury and pairs beautifully with this season’s mid-tone timbers, soft undulating lines and relaxed design detailing.
The Wholeself palette is all about slowing down and tuning into the things that really matter
Expect to see a paring back of the unnecessary; the idea is to surround yourself with furniture and accessories that serve a purpose and bring you happiness.
This season’s gentle, reduced colours are easy to live with and work beautifully with Dulux Most Love Whites. Pair them with the neutral greys and natural beiges that are popular right now.
Styling tips for summer 2019
- Curves are key; choose furniture with rounded edges and soft, comfortable cushioning.
- Balance out soft pastels with warm, mid-tone timbers.
- Add in contrasting natural materials, such as a stone, wool and linen in the form of side tables, accessories and cushions.
- Introduce small doses of unexpected brights, such as Dulux Cavelli Islands and Dulux Wainui Beach through decorative accessories, such as vases and tableware.
- Give new life to an old piece of furniture, by painting it in a complimentary tone, or a contrasting accent colour.
- Surround yourself with colours that evoke emotion and connect you to the space.
Other palettes of the Dulux Colour Trends 2019
Featured: Ophelia Ritual One art print, Figgoscope Curates;
‘Mustard’ original painting by Stacey Rees, Modern Times;
‘Sculpture 13 ‘original sculpture by Mark Alsweiler, Modern Times