Cosy up your home with Autumnal hues.
This autumn, sophisticated earthy shades partnered with light neutrals will dominate alongside tribal-inspired textured furnishings – perfect for creating a cocooning and nurturing space that home enthusiasts crave for this season.
Colours displayed should be used as a guide for your colour selection. To ensure best accuracy, test your colour choice at home by ordering Dulux Sample Pots and Large Colour Swatches.
This colour palette exudes warmth in a sophisticated and contemporary way.
Whether you choose to go all-out with these deeper shades or just add a few touches here and there, the key is to pair them with a complementary white or neutral that boasts similar undertones.
The colours of this season pair beautifully with natural materials that are trending right now - warm timbers, stone and linens.
Create the perfect cocooning and nurturing space for the season.
Dulux Cardrona is a warm white that sits beautifully alongside the pinkish and heathery hues of Maiko and Glinks Gully.
Paint is such an easy and affordable way to keep your interiors up-to-date, and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone colour-wise can be incredibly fun and rewarding.
Styling tips for Autumn 2018
by Michelle Halford of The Design Chaser
- Offset rich colours with a soft, complementary neutral to create balance.
- Introduce furniture and accessories in warm, natural materials, such as a vintage timber console or dresser, rattan chairs, woven lighting and baskets. Bold abstract art, textured wall hangings and plenty of greenery provide the perfect finishing touches.
- Up the cosiness factor by adding in lashings of texture – think oversized knits, luxurious velvets and linens.
- Seek out cushions and rugs that pick up on the earthy shades in the Kinship palette, and layer them for impact.
- Bring a fun, folkloric style to the space with patterns, embroidery, fringing and tassel detailing.
- Use accents of black in furniture and artwork to ground your scheme
ARTHUR G - CARLY WILLIAMS ART - CHALIE MACRAE ART - CULT - DISTRICT - DOMO - ELIZABETH BARNETT - ESTABLISHED FOR DESIGN - FANULI - FENTON & FENTON - FORMAN ART & PICTURE FRAMING - GODFREY HIRST - GLOBE WEST - HALCYON LAKE - HUB - JARDAN - JENNY JONES RUGS - MARK ALSWEILER - MEIZAI - MODERN TIMES - PORTA - VOYAGER - WEST ELM