- Zinc rich
- Forms a sacrificial barrier against corrosion
- Superior anti-corrosive coating for metal protection
- Highly effective barrier against moisture
- Ideal for steel, wrought iron, welds and repairing damaged galvanised iron
Product code: 81287306
Zinc rich primer corrosion protection and for the repair of damaged galvanised steel . Typically used for the repair of hot dip galvanising and as part of of a protective coating system on: miscellaneous metalwork, wrought iron balustrades.
Note: Ensure the surface has thoroughly dried prior to application. Do not apply on top of existing painted surfaces. Commercial applications may require additional surface preparation. AGED/LIGHTLY RUSTED SURFACES: Remove any rust by scraping, sanding or wire brushing. Wipe surface with Metalshield Cold Galv Thinner to remove any residual grease, oils and dirt. NEW BARE STEEL/WROUGHT IRON: Wipe surface with Metalshield Cold Galv Thinner to remove any residual grease, oils and dirt. GALVANISED IRON: Clean surface with Metalshield Cold Galv Thinner and a Scotch-Brite® Pad to remove any grease, oils and dirt. Rinse with clean water.
- Metal, Steel, Wrought iron, Galvanised steel
- Gate, Fence, Balustrade
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray
- Clean Up
- Clean up with Metalshield Cold Galv Thinner.