- Available in Natural Grey, Bridge Grey and St Enoch Grey
- Single pack
- Micaceous iron oxide pigmentation
- Resistant to degradation by weathering
- Good moisture resistance
- Subtle metallic lustre
Product code: 810
Micaceous iron oxide Intermediate and topcoat for protection . Typically used on: exposed pipelines, tank exteriors, roofs.
Round off all rough welds and sharp edges, and remove weld spatter. Degrease by detergent wash according to AS1627.1. For all structural and decorative steel, abrasive blast clean to AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Remove all dust. Apply first coat before surface deterioration occurs.
- Steel, Galvanised steel, Aluminium, Compressed fibre cement sheet
- Steelwork, Decorative steelwork
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airless spray, Conventional Spray
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Withstands long exposure in moist environments but not suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good abrasion resistance when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists splash and spillage of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons and common alcohols.
- Acid Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of mild acids. Aluminium containing colours are not suitable for acidic conditions.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Suitable for use in mild alkaline conditions. Aluminium containing colours are not suitable for alkaline conditions.
- Salt Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of neutral and alkaline salt solutions. Aluminium containing colours are not suitable for acid conditions.
New Steel: Power tool clean to AS1627.2 Class 2.5. Typical system: 1 x Luxaprime ZP @ 75 microns + 2 x Ferrodor 810 @ 50 microns.