- Sophisticated Matt sheen level
- 101 Barrier Technology
- Withstands wear and tear
- Low odour & Low VOC at <16g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Available in Vivid White, Deep, Ultra Deep and Extra Bright bases
- Vivid White available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- Other bases available in select sizes only
- Wipe away most common marks, scuffs and stains with a wet cloth
- Looks freshly painted for years
- Exceptional washability
- Environmental Choice approved
- Made in New Zealand
Product code: 52M
Dulux Wash&Wear Matt is ideal for walls where a subtle sheen is desired. It reduces the visibility of imperfections in plaster walls. Dulux Wash&Wear Matt softens the effect of glare and glancing light in rooms with large windows or along hallways.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Cracks or holes with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish. Unpainted plasterboard, brick, cement: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Bare timber: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass: One coat of Dulux Sealer Binder.
- 16 square metres per L
- Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Timber, Steel (Galv), Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Concrete, Masonry, Plasterboard, Set plaster, Water proof plaster board, Brick & Block, Previously painted Plasterboard, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Off Form Concrete, Steel (mild), Non ferrous metals
- Wall, Partitioning, Cornice, Steelwork, Ceiling, Shelving & storage
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Lounge, Office
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray.
- Gloss Level
- Environmental Certifications
- Environmental Choice New Zealand Licensed,Complies with the requirements for the Applied Coatings credts in Green Star New Zealand rating tools.
- VOC Level
- < 16 g/L tinted & untinted
- Not recommended for exterior use
- Heat Resistance
- Softens and sticks to other painted surfaces over 70C
- Water Resistance
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good wet and dry burnish resistance and stain removal
- Solvent Resistance
- Sensitive to aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols
- Re-Coat Time
- 2 hours
Use Dulux Wash&Wear Matt on walls where a mark resistant finish is required. Dulux Wash&Wear Matt is particularly suited for large surface areas where minimal light reflection is desired.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water.