Dulux Precision All Metal Primer is a water based primer designed for metal surfaces including galvanised iron, Zincalume, wrought iron, steel, aluminium, copper, brass and stainless steel. Dulux Precision All Metal Primer has excellent adhesion and has been formulated with anti-corrosive pigments to inhibit rust and corrosion for the protection of metal surfaces.
- Contains anti-corrosive pigments
- Water based
- Excellent adhesion
- Available in 1L, 4L, 10L
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Fast drying, touch dry 20min, recoat 2hrs
- Suitable for use under Dulux topcoats
- Made in New Zealand
Product code: 51W89937
Galvanised iron, Zincalume®, aluminium, steel, wrought iron, copper, brass, Colorbond® or Colorsteel® and stainless steel. This product is suitable for domestic use only.
Galvanised Iron New: Wash down surface with sugar soap and a Scotch-Brite® Pad to remove grease, oils and dirt. Rinse with clean water. Allow to dry. Aged or Rusted: Remove all rust by scraping, sanding or wire brushing. Wipe surface clean with mineral turps to remove residual rust, grease, oils and dirt. Allow to dry. Zincalume®, Aluminium, Copper, Brass & Stainless Steel. New or Aged: Wash down surface with sugar soap and a Scotch-Brite Pad to remove grease, oils, dirt and any corrosion. Rinse with clean water. Allow to dry. Colorbond® or ColorSteel® (NZ) pre-painted steel Aged: Ensure surface is sound by performing an adhesion test. Any loose or flaking paint needs to be removed. Spot prime bare areas with 1 coat of Dulux All Metal Primer. Ferrous Metals (Steel & Wrought Iron) New: Ensure surface is free from residual grease, oils and dirt by wiping with mineral turps. Aged or Rusted:
- Galvanised Iron, Zincalume, Aluminium, Steel, Wrought Iron, Copper, Brass, Stainless steel, Colorbond®, Colorsteel®
- Fretwork, Shed, Trailer, Letterbox, Fence, Gate
- Interior & exterior metal surface
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray.
- Touch Dry
- 20 minutes
- Re-Coat Time
- 2 hours
- Clean Up
- Clean up application equipment in water