- Available in the full range of Dulux Colour Specifier Colours and AS2700 colours
- Excellent graffiti resistance
- Isocyanate Free
- Good abrasion resistance
- Smooth gloss finish
- Can be sprayed on site
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Highly resistant to marring or marking
- High gloss and colour retention
Product code: 446
Finish coat for aesthetic appeal and protection. Typically used on: commercial developments, cranes, chemical plants, public spaces, rail infrastructure and road infrastructure.
Follow the surface preparation guidelines from the data sheet for the primer selected.
- Steel (Galv), Steel (mild), Concrete masonry, Off form concrete, Compressed fibre cement sheet, Zinc coated sheet steel (Zincalume), Precast / Tilt up concrete, Non ferrous metals, MDF, Aluminium
- Wall, Balustrade, Column, Architectural moulding, Door, Fretwork, Window, Pergola, Handrail, Awning, Steelwork, Workstation, Partitioning, Joinery, Curtain wall, Lift door and frame
- Application Method
- Airless Spray and Conventional Spray
- Good gloss and colour retention on exterior exposure.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 100°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water. Not suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good abrasion resistance when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists splash and spillage of most organic solvents.
- Acid Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of mild acids.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of most common alkalis.
- Salt Resistance
- Unaffected by splash and spillage of neutral and alkaline salt solutions.
Mild steel: Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Typical system: 1 x Zincanode 402 @ 75 microns + 1 x Duremax GPE @ 200 microns + 1 x Acrathane IF @ 60 microns.