- Water based
- Interior & Exterior durable
- Available in 500ml, 1L
- Must be tinted to Gold Effect colours: Gold Vintage, Caramel Glow, Rose Illusion, Copper Glance and Bronze Essence
- Available in 5 colours
- Water Wash Up
- Suitable for feature walls, trim areas or furniture
Product code: 690D0105
To be used on plasterboard, brick, cement, bare timber, set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass, metal surfaces
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Gold Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 10 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Metal Surfaces
- Wall, Furniture
- Design Effects Range
- Living room, Bedroom, Study
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
Ideal for feature walls, trim areas or furniture