- Water based
- Interior & Exterior durable
- Available in 500ml, 1L
- Must be tinted to Gold Effect colours: Gold Vintage, Caramel Glow, Rose Illusion, Copper Glance and Bronze Essence
- Available in 5 colours
- Water Wash Up
- Suitable for feature walls, trim areas or furniture
Product code: 690D0105
Dulux Gold Effect is an effect paint applied by brush or roller to provide a luxurious finish that creates the look of shimmering gold.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Gold Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 10 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Metal Surfaces
- Wall, Furniture
- Design Effects Range
- Living room, Bedroom, Study
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
Ideal for feature walls, trim areas or furniture