- High performance crackle effect for special projects inside and outside the home.
- Available in 2 colours: black, white
- Available in 300g
- Antique, crackle finish effect
- Interior and Exterior Projects
Product code: 31Q
Ideal for use with all Dulux Duramax Decorative colours,Use on wood, metal, plaster and previously painted surfaces
The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray. Undercoat dark surfaces with Dulux Duramax Undercoat to achieve the brightest finish. Prime all bare steel and iron with Dulux Duramax Metal Primer. Prime all plastic with Dulux Duramax Plastic Primer. Note: Some plastics like polyethylene do not allow for paint adhesion even with primers. Test the plastic project in an inconspicuous area first. Shake can for at least three minutes before use and regularly during use. Lower temperatures and high humidity will slow the drying and affect the gloss level. Avoid spraying when air or surface temperature is below 10°:C or above 30°:C. It is not recommended to recoat as the Crackle Effect will be disturbed. 2 coats within 1-2 minutes will give enough film build to provide a strong crackle result. :
- Timber, Metal, Plaster
- Application Method
- Aerosol Spray Paint
- Clean Up
- Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges. Also wipe front of nozzle clean. Clean up overspray while it is still wet with mineral turps.