Add a sense of energy and fun to any neutral space
Create fun, eye-catching accents in unexpected places, such as doors, the inside edge of a wall or door frame, along a staircase or in a storage nook.
Complete the look by painting smaller pieces of furniture in the same hue, adding tonal accessories such as cushions, artwork and glassware.
Colours displayed should be used as a guide for your colour selection. To ensure best accuracy, test your colour choice at home by ordering Dulux Sample Pots and Large Colour Swatches.
Palm spring prints, positive vibes and visual delights
A cool white such as Dulux Okarito is the perfect pairing to Dulux Cuticle Pink and Waitiki Landing.
Small doses of exuberant shades can have a big impact. Transform a white space by incorporating uplifting colour and prints.
Styling tips for Summer 2018
by Pip Brett - Dulux Trends Contributor
- Declutter your interiors so that furniture and accessories have plenty of room to breathe.
- Seek out retro furniture with organic shapes and simple lines.
- Add in plenty of luxe textures – think soft furnishings and accessories in sumptuous velvet, silk and sheepskin.
- Introduce bright artworks that pick up on this season’s bold, tropical hues.
- Touches of gold will add a glam feel.
- Don’t forget greenery – indoor palms and ferns will bring a botanical-inspired interior to life and help you create a happier, healthier home.