- Water based
- Can be tinted to 15 Stone Colours
- Matt textured finish
- Available in 1L, 4L
- Must be tinted to Stone Effect colours: Embellished Stone, Dreamstone White, Colonial Stone, Castaway Stone, European Stone, more colours available
- Adds interest and style to any room
- Water wash up
Product code: 690D0110
To be used on paper faced plasterboard, cement, brick, plasterboard, set plaster, timber, concrete, masonry, compressed fibre cement sheet
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Stone Effect may be applied over an existing paint finish provided the surface is free of dirt, grease and dust. Scrape and sand down any loose, peeling or flaking paint. Surfaces previously painted with gloss or semi gloss paints should be sanded back to a dull finish.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 10 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Cement, Brick, Plasterboard, Set plaster, Timber, Concrete, Masonry, Compressed fibre cement sheet
- Design Effects Range
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom, Lounge, Office
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
Dulux Stone Effect is for use on interior and exterior walls and architectural features. Note: Dulux Stone Effect was formerly know as Dulux River Rock.
- Gloss Level