Dulux Prepcoat Acrylic Sealer Undercoat is a premium interior / exterior water based acrylic sealer and undercoat. It has excellent opacity, dries hard for good sanding, fills timber grain well, and provides a smooth even surface for applying topcoats.
- Provides a durable and uniform smooth surface for applying topcoats
- Universal & multipurpose
- High opacity
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, and 10L
- Excellent high quaility finish
- Can be used under either oil based or water based topcoats
- Good coverage
- Environmental Choice approved
- Made in New Zealand
Product code: 63052934
DULUX Prepcoat Acrylic Sealer Undercoat is recommended over paperfaced plaster board (Gib), masonry, brick, and new interior timber.
- Over paperfaced plaster board (Gib), masonry, brick, and new interior timber.
- Application Method
- Air spray, Airless spray, brush, roller
- Clean Up Type
- How to Prepare
- PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACESThoroughly clean all surfaces free of loose dust, surface chalk, grease, mould, mildew, wax, loose or flaking paint. Wash with sugar soap. Rinse with clean water. Fill nail holes and cracks with a suitable filler, sand smooth and dust off. , NEW INTERIOR TIMBER Fill any nail holse, cracks, or imperfections with an appropriate filler. Sand smooth and dust off. ,PAPERFACED WALLBOARD, BRICK, MASONRY, FIBRO & FIBRO CEMENT BOARD, & CONCRETE Fill imperfections with a suitable filler, sand smooth and dust off. For fibrous or bare set plaster use Dulux Precision Sealer Binder.
- How to Apply
- Brush, roller, conventional and airless spray.Stir contents thoroughly before and during use with a broad, flat stirrer using an upward lifting action.Brush/Roller: Pre-wet brushes and roller with water prior to use. A short or medium nap roller will give most uniform appearance. Apply afull even coat and finish by light parallel strokes with a practically dry roller.Conventional/Airless Spray: Suitable for application by all standard spray equipment
- Where to Use
- over paperfaced plaster board (Gib), masonry, brick, and new interior timber
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment immediately with water.
- Environmental Certifications
- Environmental Choice New Zealand Licensed,Complies with the requirements for the Applied Coatings credts in Green Star New Zealand rating tools.