- Water based
- Inhibits mould & mildew growth
- Ideal for oil, grease & mould stains
- Available in 1L, 4L
- Stops stains migrating thereby preventing discolouration of topcoats
- Powerful stain blocking with mould & mildew inhibitors
- Touch dry 20min, re-coat 2hrs
- Low odour
- Suitable for use under Dulux topcoats
- Made in New Zealand
Product code: 50SX390A
Use on interior & exterior surfaces including paper-faced plasterboard, timber, MDF, chipboard, plywood, aged enamel, brick, render, masonry, concrete, cement sheet, Zincalume®, galvanised iron, uPVC, aluminium, previously painted surfaces and suitably primed steel. Blocks oil based stains such as food & beverage, grease, graffiti, crayon, rust, lipstick, markers, ink & mould stains.
Remove as much of the stain as possible by cleaning with Selleys® Sugar Soap, sanding or, scraping. PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES Scrape off loose and flaking paint. Wash with Selleys® Sugar Soap, to remove grease and grime. Fill nail holes and cracks with a suitable filler, then sand smooth. BARE TIMBER INCLUDING WEATHERBOARDS & HARDBOARDS Sand bare timber to a clean surface and dust down. Fill nail holes and cracks with suitable filler, then sand smooth and dust off. CHALKY SURFACES Sand back to a strongly bound surface and dust off. HIGH GLOSS OR HARD, AGED ENAMEL SURFACES If required sand to a dull finish. PLASTERBOARD, MASONRY, MDF, RENDER, CONCRETE, CEMENT SHEET, SUITABLY PRIMED STEEL, GALVANISED IRON & ZINCALUME® Fill holes and other imperfections with a suitable filler, sand and dust off. Allow cement render and concrete to properly cure before priming.
- Approx. 12m2/L depending upon the porosity of the surface.
- Paper faced plasterboard, Timber, MDF, Chipboard, Plywood, Aged Enamel, Render, Brick, Masonry, Concrete, Cement Sheet
- Wall, Ceiling
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Cladding, Bathroom, Kitchen
- Application Method
- Roller, brush, spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean brushes and equipment with warm, soapy water.