- Formulated for use in existing Dulux Premium Exterior and prep paints
- Comes with a measuring vial for ease of use
- Ideal for working in cooler conditions when air and substrate temperatures as low as 3°C
Product code: 920D1150
- Dulux Premium Exterior – Weathershield (all bases and colours), Weathershield Colourguard, Timbacryl (all bases and colours) and Roof & Trim (all bases and colours, not recommended for drinking water collection)
- Dulux Prep – 1Step Prep (water based), Dulux Professional Total Prep
Not compatible with
- Dulux Weathershield +PLUS Winterlock,
- Dulux Professional FastFinish Enamels and
- Dulux Weathershield PLUS Superhide
- Architectural mouldings, Balustrade, Cladding, Column, Fence, Gable, Parapet, Soffit, Wall
- Apartment Building, Residential Property
- Interior or Exterior
- Shelf Life
- 2 years from date of manufacture
- Mixing Ratio
- Measure 100 mL per 10 litres of Dulux Prep or Exterior Paints
- Pot Life
- Use mixed product within 24 hours
- How to Prepare
1) Measure 100 mL per 10 litres of Dulux Prep or Exterior Paints.
2) Add Additive to pail and stir well for 3 minutes until fully incorporated.
3) Allow the product to sit for 15 mins before applying. Once the optimizer has been added to the paint, paint should be used within 24 hours.
4) Apply paint as per the application instructions of the paint product.
- How to Apply
- Once the optimizer has been added to the paint allow to sit for 15 mins before applying. Paint should be used within 24 hours. Apply paint as per the application instructions of the paint product.Once the optimizer has been added to the paint allow to sit for 15 mins before applying. Paint should be used within 24 hours. Apply paint as per the application instructions of the paint product.
- Where to Use
- Storage and Disposal
- Stir leftover additive into small amount of waste paint and allow to dry. Once dry dispose of dried paint in rubbish collection.
- Safety Directions
- SAFETY: Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands, face and all exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective clothing, gloves, eye/face protection and suitable respirator. FIRE: If material is involved in a fire use alcohol resistant foam, standard foam or dry agent (carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder). SPILLS & LEAKS: Collect spillage.
- First Aid
- FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766). Swallowed: If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. Seek medical assistance. Eye: If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor. Skin: If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If irritation occurs seek medical advice. Inhaled: Remove from contaminated area. Seek medical advice.
- DANGER: Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. For use when external and substrate conditions are between 3 and 10°C. Suitable for water-based exterior acrylic paints only. Do not add to Dulux Weathershield® PLUS Winterlock®, Weathershield PLUS Super Hide, or Dulux Professional Fast Finish Enamels.