- Available in the full range of Dulux Colour Specifier Colours and AS2700 colours
- Surface Tolerant formulation
- High solids content
- Cold Cure option for colder months
- Easy to apply on site by brush and roller
- Excellent primer/finish on all internal steel
- Enhanced adhesion over a wide range of substrates and existing coating types
- Higher builds achievable with brush, roller or spray application in fewer coats
- High durability results in lower maintenance and associated costs
Product code: 775
Barrier coat for protection against chemical attack . Used in the maintenance of: bridges and infrastructure, chemical plants, fresh water immersion, mining, oil refineries, pipelines, saltwater immersion, tank exteriors, water and waste treatment.
Ensure surface is sound and has been cleaned and prepared according to coating specification. Remove rust by power tool cleaning and spot prime as soon as practical.
- Steel, Galvanised steel, Reinforced concrete, Previous painted surface
- Structural steel, Sound barrier
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airless Spray, Conventional Spray
- Some chalking and yellowing may occur on exterior exposure if not topcoated with a suitable UV resistant coating, but this will not detract from the high performance protective properties of this coating.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water. Factory packaged colours (excluding those containing aluminium) are suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good abrasion resistance when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists splash and spillage of most hydrocarbon solvents, refined petroleum products & most common alcohols.
- Acid Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of mild acids. Aluminium not recommended
- Alkaline Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of strong alkalis. Aluminium not recommended for alkaline conditions.
- Salt Resistance
- Excellent resistance to neutral and alkali salts.
Steel (maintenance): Power tool clean AS1627.2 St 3 or Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 2 Typical system: Spot prime x Durebild STE @ 125 microns + 1 x Durebild STE @ 125 microns + 1 x Weathermax HBR @ 100 microns.