Dulux Luxafloor ECO2™ is a two-pack, waterborne epoxy floor coating ideal for interior use. Luxafloor ECO2™ is designed for pedestrian traffic conditions where solvent odour may be a concern. The fast dry characteristics of Luxafloor ECO2™ allows up to three coats to be applied in a single day, and ready for light traffic in a day or two.
- Very low VOC and odour (<10 g/l when mixed)
- Wash up in water
- Very fast dry
- Available in a standard range of factory packaged colours and tinted pastel colours and Clear
- Short cure time allows multiple coats in a day to achieve a trafficable floor sooner
- Low odour formula ideal for hospitals, aged care facilities and schools
- Suitable for facilities with very short down-time available for maintenance
- Tough and chemical resistant
Product code: 714
Floor coating for internal concrete floors in commercial and industrial applications . Typically used on internal floors of: cafes, schools, warehouses.
Concrete must be at least 28 days old before coating. Remove all laitance, curing compounds, oil, grease and other surface contaminants. Diamond grind, track or light shot-blast to remove laitance and provide a suitable profile. Remove all dust by vacuum cleaning. Fill any large cracks or voids using Luxepoxy Filler. Ensure moisture content is below 10%.
- Concrete Flooring
- Floor, Concrete floor
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airless spray, Conventional Spray
- Will yellow with time and chalk on exterior exposure. Neither yellowing nor chalking detracts from the protective properties of the coating.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water. Not suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance when fully cured. CS-17 wheels 120 mg/1000 cycles (Taber Abrasion @ 1000g load/wheel)
- Solvent Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents and alcohols
- Acid Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of dilute acids
- Alkaline Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of most common alkalis
- Salt Resistance
- Excellent resistance to neutral and alkaline salts
Concrete: Detergent wash if necessary to remove oily deposits. Diamond grind to remove surface imperfections and laitance and provide a good key for the coating system. Typical system: 2 x Luxafloor ECO2™: @ 65 microns per coat.