- Water wash up
- Flat finish
- Interior application
- Available in 1L, 4L
- Black in colour, not to be tinted
- Minimal light reflection
- Water based
Product code: 690D0112
To create a flat black finish for your walls and ceilings. It is not recommended for use in high traffic areas, wet areas or areas subject to frequent cleaning.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Theatre Black may be applied over an existing paint finish providing the surface is free of dirt, grease and dust. Scrape and sand down any loose, peeling or flaking paint. Surfaces previously painted with gloss or semi gloss paints should be sanded back to a dull finish.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 16 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Bare Timber, Cement, Brick, Bare Set Plater, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass
- Design Effects Range
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray
- Designed for interior use only. Not recommended for exterior use.
- Water Resistance
- Not recommended for wet areas.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not recommended for high wear areas.
Perfect for home theatres, studios and spaces that require minimal light reflection.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water