- Water based
- Interior Only
- Available in 500ml, 1L
- Not to be tinted
- Water Wash Up
- Suitable for feature walls, architectural features and home accessories
Product code: 690D0104
Dulux Stainless Steel Effect is an effect paint applied by brush or roller to give a sleek, stylish stainless steel appearance
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Stainless Steel Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 12-14 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Metal Surfaces
- Wall, Furniture
- Design Effects Range
- Living room, Bedroom, Study
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Recommended for interior use only
- Water Resistance
- Avoid exposure to steam and condensation for 48 hours
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not suitable for high wear situations
Perfect for feature walls, architectural features and home accessories.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water