- Water based
- Interior Only
- Available in 1L
- Not to be tinted
- Water Wash Up
- Suitable for feature walls, architectural features and home accessories
Product code: 690D0104
To be used on plasterboard, brick, cement, bare timber, set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass, metal surfaces
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Stainless Steel Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 12-14 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Metal Surfaces
- Wall, Furniture
- Design Effects Range
- Living room, Bedroom, Study
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Recommended for interior use only
- Water Resistance
- Avoid exposure to steam and condensation for 48 hours
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not suitable for high wear situations
Perfect for feature walls, architectural features and home accessories.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water