- Water based
- Matt finish
- Available in 1L, 4L
- Must be tinted to Suede Effect colours: Suede Nouveau, Pristine Sand, Original Parchment, Century Mist, Fossil Beige, more colours available
- Water wash up
Product code: 690D0099
To be used on paper faced plasterboard, cement, brick, plasterboard, pimber, poncrete, masonry, set plaster
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Suede Effect may be applied over an existing paint finish providing the surface is free of dirt, grease and dust. Scrape and sand down any loose, peeling or flaking paint. Surfaces previously painted with gloss or semi gloss paints should be sanded back to a dull finish.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 10 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Cement, Brick, Plasterboard, Timber, Concrete, Masonry, Set plaster
- Design Effects Range
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom, Lounge, Office
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush.
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 110g/L untinted
- Recommended for interior use only.
- Heat Resistance
- Resists up to 60C.
- Water Resistance
- Allow 48 hours to dry before exposing to steam or condensation - longer in cooler temperatures. Not suitable for use in wet areas or surfaces with varying porosity.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not suitable for high wear situations.
- Solvent Resistance
- Sensitive to hydrocarbons
Dulux Design Suede has been formulated as a one product system that provides the soft look of brushed suede.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water