- Water based
- Semi gloss
- Available in 1L, 4L
- Must be tinted to Pearl Effect colours: Gardenia Frost, Mocha Pearl, Moon Gleam, Urban Pearl and Dusk Pearl
- Water wash up
- Adds interest to a room or piece of furniture
Product code: 690D0098
To be used on Paper faced plasterboard, Cement and Brick
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Pearl Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 14 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Cement, Brick
- Wall, Furniture, Door
- Design Effects Range
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom, Office
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- <90g/L untinted < 165g/L untinted
- Recommended for interior use only
- Heat Resistance
- Resists temperatures up to 60C.
- Water Resistance
- Not suitable for interior wet areas or absorbent surfaces.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not suitable for high wear situations.
- Solvent Resistance
- Sensitive to hydrocarbons and alcohols
Dulux Pearl Effect is suitable for interior use on walls, doors, trim or furniture.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water