- Water based
- Flat sheen
- 100% acrylic paint
- For interior use
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 2L
- Black in colour, not to be tinted
- Suitable for chalkboards
- Water wash up
Product code: 62684533
Dulux Chalkboard creates an instant chalkboard.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Chalkboard may be applied over an existing paint finish providing the surface is free of dirt, grease and dust. Scrape and sand down any loose, peeling or flaking paint. Surfaces previously painted with gloss or semi gloss paints should be sanded back to a dull finish.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 16 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Bare Timber, Cement, Brick, Bare Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass
- Design Effects Range
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 55g/L untinted
- Designed for interior use only. Not recommended for exterior use.
- Heat Resistance
- Resists temperatures up to 60°C.
- Water Resistance
- Not recommended for wet areas.
- Solvent Resistance
- Sensitive to aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols.
Dulux Chalkboard can be applied over previously coated chalkboard surfaces as well as many other areas where a flat chalkboard is required. This product is not designed for use on industrially manufactured school chalkboards.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water