Dulux Wash&Wear +PLUS Super Hide provides ultimate hiding power due to concentrated levels of titanium pigment. This makes a hard wearing finish with blockout hiding power. With 101 Barrier Technology, you can wipe away most common marks with a wet cloth so your walls will stay looking freshly painted for years.
- Two coat cover over any colour
- Concentrated titanium pigment
- Withstands wear and tear
- Available in Vivid White base
- Available in 1L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- Ultimate hiding power
- Exceptional washability
- Mark & stain resistant
- Environmental Choice approved
- Made in New Zealand
Product code: 52H
Dulux Wash&Wear +PLUS Super Hide provides ultimate hiding power due to concentrated levels of titanium pigment, for two coat cover over any colour.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Cracks or holes with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish. Unpainted plasterboard, brick, cement: One coat of Dulux 1 Step® Water Based. Bare timber: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass: One coat of Dulux Sealer Binder.
- 16 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Concrete, Masonry
- Wash&Wear +PLUS
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Lounge
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray
- Clean Up Type
- Gloss Level
- Environmental Certifications
- Environmental Choice New Zealand Licensed,Complies with the requirements for the Applied Coatings credts in Green Star New Zealand rating tools.
- VOC Level
- < 16 g/L tinted & untinted
- Not recommended for exterior use
- Heat Resistance
- Softens and sticks to other painted surfaces over 70C
- Water Resistance
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good wet and dry burnish resistance and stain removal
- Solvent Resistance
- Sensitive to aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols
- Re-Coat Time
- 2 hours
Use Dulux Wash&Wear +PLUS Super Hide in areas where a hard wearing, long lasting and mark & stain resistant finish is required.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water.