Paint Calculator

Avoid surprises and get an idea of how much paint you’ll need for your project before you get to the store.

Dulux Once

A premium finish in just one coat.

Paint Required

You will need approximately

Litres of paint

Wall and trim estimate only.

On average 10% of the total is needed for doors and trims. New projects use approximately 30% of the total for preparation products, 40% if using Dulux Once. This calculation does not include ceilings/roofs.


Top of the page